Walton Hall Park in Walton, Liverpool, England is a 130-acre park. It was opened to the public on 18 July 1934 by King George V when he visited Liverpool to open the Queensway Tunnel. The origins of the park date back to Henry de Walton, steward of the West Derby hundred in 1199.

A tour around Walton Hall Park and Stanley Park from the Liverpool Loop Line, returning to The Liverpool Loop Line.